|"It's not working!"|
This article is a Stub. Please help the The Happy Wheels Levels wiki by expanding it.
Rope is a Custom-made objects that are commonly used in rope swings, rope games and "How Far can you go?" levels. Ropes can be also use to trigger triggers in a weird way.
How to make a ropeEditStep 1: make a 'Rectangle Shape' that have the Width of 42 and the height of 14 (Or something similar).
Step 2: Design & group the rope.
Step 3: Put the groups in a stack (Like 6 groups) and put joints in the middle of the two side and at the top.
- The First rope level was made in 2009 ('Rope Swings' by Jim Bonacci).
- Ropes are part of "Frequent Levels" because of Rope Swings.
- There are many other kinds of ropes like the loop, Turk-le, runk, etc
- Ropes with spinning joints can be use to trigger triggers over and over.
- Ropes can only be made from 'Rectangle Shapes', there are no circle or triangle ropes. But there's a poly rope but not 'a' rope.
Gallery of ropesEdit